Skills for Personal and Professional Effectiveness: building motivated and resilient teams
Measurable tools and strategies to strengthen resiliency, improve decision-making and increase productivity, delivered by licensed HeartMath Certified Trainers.
In our fast-moving era, corporations, hospitals, government agencies and schools are looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently. Strengthening staff resilience has become an important strategy for improving personal and organisational effectiveness, productivity and well-being. Shifting priorities, packed workloads, reorganisation, and complex communication challenges can easily sway the morale of employees into disenchantment and loss of focus and composure. As a result, the quality of decision making, collaboration, employee initiative and productivity suffer.
Providing a practical framework of self-regulation tools and resilience-building practices can dramatically help individuals gain more inner poise and clarity in the face of challenge and overwhelm. Improved composure facilitates clearer thinking and a stronger identity with organisational purpose and core values. An improved work culture builds upon and reinforces the strengths of employees, leading to increased productivity and innovation.
At the programme’s core are easy-to-learn self-regulation and resilience-building practices that help individuals become more physiologically and emotionally balanced. By improving their levels of internal coherence, a more optimal physiological state is experienced as reflected in the harmonious functioning of the body’s mental, emotional and physical systems. With practice, it is possible to shift to a more coherent composed state before, during and after challenging or adverse situations, thus maximising mental clarity and emotional stability.
Participants learn how their responses to events, communications or circumstance can deplete or renew their resiliency. A basic framework of key physiological processes provides a scientific foundation for the practice and internalisation of the self-regulation tools and resiliency-building practices.
Workshop topics include:
- The latest findings from optimal-performance research.
- The Depletion-Renewal Resiliency model.
- Skills for building resilience in the face of uncertainty and change.
- Intelligent energy self-regulation techniques.
- Benefits of coherence for personal and work effectiveness.
- New research on how attitudes and emotions affect co-workers, clients and constituents.
- How to better access intuition for improved decision-making.
- Practical ideas for easily integrating HeartMath resilience and coherence tools into everyday routines.
Benefits include improved:
- Employee satisfaction and well-being
- Ability to focus, process information and solve problems
- Regenerative sleep
- Meeting efficiency
- Teamwork and morale
- Ability to deal with difficult clients and constituents
- Ability to manage stress - tension, worry, frustration, anxiety, etc
Which organisations would benefit?
- Local, regional and state government agencies
- Schools, Universities
- Police, Military
How the programme is organised:
The programme is customisable and can be delivered to an organisation in several time formats, allowing for scheduling flexibility.
Half day, full day
Two x 2 hour workshops
Two x 4 hour workshops
Resilience Advantage Content:
- Defining Resilience & The Four Domains
- Physiology of Coherence and Optimal Functioning
- Depleting and Renewing Emotions
- Depletion to Renewal Grid
- Heart-Focused Breathing™, Quick Coherence® Techniques, Inner-Ease™ Technique, Heart Lock-In® Technique, Heart Mapping® Technique
- Three Essential Strategies for Building and Sustaining Resilience: Prep, Shift and Reset, Sustain
- Practical Intuition – Freeze Frame® Technique – Effective Decision Making
- Relational Energetics – How our Attitudes and Emotions Affect Others
- Energetics of Communication – Coherent Communication™
- Shifting and Establishing New Baselines of Resilience
- Strategies to Build Resilience Capacity
- Action Plans – For Plugging Energy Leaks/Building Resilience Capacity
- emWave and Inner Balance technologies