Watch Your Children Sing and Be Joyful
Children are naturally heart-centered and they love to sing and move. They can sing and move to their heart’s content with these special songs that not only will inspire and uplift them, but also teach them about their emotions.
When children begin to understand and learn how to self-regulate their emotions at an early age, it can help build self-assurance and make their school years more enjoyable and successful.
Within minutes of hearing these heart-warming songs, your child will be singing and moving right along with the music of Heart Songs.
The album includes a narrated version of Shift and Shine™, one of HeartMath’s emotional self-regulation techniques that gives children an early start at developing and strengthening positive attitudes and emotions.
You will receive a booklet of song lyrics that includes suggested movements to enhance your child’s musical experience.
- 1. A Little Wheel Turning in My Heart
- 2. This Little Heart of Mine
- 3. A Little Wheel Turning in My Heart (instrumental)
- 4. I Have Lots of Feelings
- 5. My Heart Has a Feeling
- 6. L.O.V.E.
- 7. I Can Shine
- 8. Shift and Shine™ Technique
Heart Songs for Children Highlights
- Helps foster music appreciation
- Encourages use of motor skills
- Promotes positive attitudes and self-confidence
- Colorful cardboard case
- Four colored, 8 page song booklet with lyrics and suggested movements to songs
- Music CD’s Size: 5 1/2” wide x 5” height
- Meets U.S. Code of Federal Regulations for products intended for use by children.
- Durable material